To preserve the highest standard of professionalism , quality, efficiency, sustainability and accountability.
To acknowledge, develop and enhance human resources irrespective of gender , race, colour and creed through training.
To develop a service standard where client /learner is king while remaining competitive and profitable.
To build capacity and empower individuals and organizations through participation and attainment of common goals.
To encourage employment creation thereby raising the standard of living.
* Quality interventions are delivered if the interventions are aligned with organizational and developmental policies.
* Interventions become effective if they are in line with organizational climate and culture.
* Involvement of all role players and learners is crucial in ensuring success of interventions.
* Designing interventions that take into account the community and organizational context. Hence all our interventions are designed according to the unique needs and circumstances of client organizations and individuals.
* All the consultants and facilitators delivering Cedars Academy interventions are highly qualified and experienced in the substantive area of the individual project.